The O Wines Opportunity for Success Scholarship supports low-income, capable young women so they can achieve their greatest potential through education.
Each scholarship is $20,000 and is awarded in $5,000 increments annually over four years to each recipient who continues to meet eligibility requirements.
Eight scholarships will be awarded this year. Recipients will be announced May 1, 2013.
To be considered for the O Wines Opportunity for Success Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be female.
- Student must be a high school senior at time of application.
- Student must have a minimum 3.20 high school grade point average through fall quarter/semester 2012.
- Student must have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Student’s family income (adjusted gross income plus all untaxed income) cannot exceed 50 percent of the median family income of the state in which they reside (Family Income Eligibility Requirements by State).
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident.
- Student can be from any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Student must be planning to pursue a four-year undergraduate degree.
- Student must be planning to enroll full-time (at least 12 credits per quarter or the equivalent for semester-based schools).
The online application must be submitted by 5 p.m. Monday, April 1, 2013. Your official high school transcript must be postmarked by Monday, April 8, 2013. Applications with late documents will not be considered.
How to Apply
Application Closed- Review your application
If you are selected as a semi-finalist you will be asked to provide a copy of your Student Aid Report.
If you have any questions about this application, please call 877-898-2048 or email email@example.com.